Save with solar panels
Thanks to government rebates, high quality solar power is now less expensive than you’d think. But rebates are phasing out, which is why the earlier you take advantage, the more you’ll save.
You want to make sure that your system is a sound investment, not an install-and-run. Depending on the quality of the system, your solar panels could last you 5 years or 25 years.
Inverters, panels, wattage, warranties...there’s a lot to think about.
- Rebates: the early bird catches the worm
- Trusted Tier 1 brands give you peace of mind for decades
- Immunity from energy price hikes
We only use what we'd recommend to our grandmothers
You want a guarantee that each panel is well-designed and thoughtfully engineered. Plus, they must tolerate our Queensland hailstorms and salty coastal air. The brands we select come with excellent warranties. Useful accessories like smart monitoring apps to give you more control over your household energy consumption. You’re also guaranteed that the panels will keep producing high energy outputs as they age, even after as long as 30 years.
Our Favourite Solar Panels
A Tried and Tested Brand
The difference between a reputable, quality panel and low-cost panels lies in the details. Monocrystalline cells have a higher output efficiency than polycrystalline. Double glass panes are more weather-resistant and reliable. Tempered glass gives more protection against cracks. Award-winning brand, SolarWatt, ticks all these boxes.
Vision M Series
- German engineering from SolarWatt
- 30-year warranty for both product and performance
- Guaranteed to maintain 87% output for 30 years
- Specialised glass layers prevent cracks and hot spots
- Salt and hail resistant
Our Other Favourites
Hyundai Solar Panels
- One of the most trusted brands globally
- Monocrystalline cells
- Weather resistant with tempered glass and reinforced frame
- Proven cell efficiency of 17-19% (that’s high)
- Low operating temperature (so it loses less power)
- 25 year warranty
Seraphim Solar Panels
- 10-year guarantee on product and workmanship
- 25-year warranty on power output
- Proven reliability through hail stones, sand, pH changes, and wind load
- Dense monocrystalline and polycrystalline cell combination
- Proven cell efficiency of up to 22.3% (that’s really good)
- Anti-reflective coating allows more sunlight to be captured
- Hotspot prevention leading to improved yield over the lifespan
What Our Customers Say
See Our Work
Got Questions? Ask the Solar Experts...
We're More Than Just Solar
Are we claiming too much? We don’t think so. As both accredited electricians and solar specialists, we don’t like the cookie cutter approach. Instead, we partner with you to understand the big electrical picture of your property before any recommendation or installation. That’s what makes us especially good at the non-standard situations. And while we’re talking solar, we can help with any other electrical issue too.
All-inclusive Solar Systems
Renewable energy is the way of the future. Don’t settle for a cheap system that will only last 5 years, when a good quality system, made affordable through rebates, could last you 25 years. Speak to us about asking the right questions before you install solar.
Lights, fans, power upgrades and more. No need to look any further for household electrical services. That includes hooking up your solar system to a switchboard. Use our one-stop shop advantage.
Queensland summers—sticky, huh? Stay cool and comfortable with the perfect air con for your home. Whether it's a split system or the more powerful ducted vents, we'll help you weigh the pros and cons to make the best decision.