How you'll profit from household solar power
In Queensland especially, it’s one of the smartest investments you can make. Seriously, with the right system for your household in place, you won’t regret it.
- You get your own reliable supply of clean, green energy.
- While living sustainably, you get money back for power you’re feeding back into the grid
- Working from home much? With solar, even if you’re using more computers, devices and air con than before, your electricity bill can still shrink.
- While the government rebates continue, your purchase is subsidised.
As a thoughtful homeowner, you might already know all that.
But now the question is, which is the best system to choose?
Glad you asked. We love a good design question.
Use our calculator below to start you off, and then contact us to talk more.
- Rebates: it’s not as expensive as you think
- Watch your electricity bills shrink
- Nothing cheap and nasty - you’re paying for quality
Find your perfect system and work out your savings
We're More Than Just Solar
Are we claiming too much? We don’t think so. As both accredited electricians and solar specialists, we don’t like the cookie cutter approach. Instead, we partner with you to understand the big electrical picture of your property before any recommendation or installation. That’s what makes us especially good at the non-standard situations. And while we’re talking solar, we can help with any other electrical issue too.
All-inclusive Solar Systems
Renewable energy is the way of the future. Don’t settle for a cheap system that will only last 5 years, when a good quality system, made affordable through rebates, could last you 25 years. Speak to us about asking the right questions before you install solar.
Lights, fans, power upgrades and more. No need to look any further for household electrical services. That includes hooking up your solar system to a switchboard. Use our one-stop shop advantage.
Queensland summers—sticky, huh? Stay cool and comfortable with the perfect air con for your home. Whether it's a split system or the more powerful ducted vents, we'll help you weigh the pros and cons to make the best decision.